• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gio_Force_One

I love my standard morse but never liked the way it sounded. I really like the way my kotzen Tele sounds so I figured let’s see what I can do. I got a dimarzio twang and chopper T and had a new pick guard made . Now I have a kotzen/ morse . It sounds really good. I put a series/parallel switch on and wish I didn’t . I should have put a four way switch in instead . Which I might do still. Other wise it’s cool so far:

GWDavis28

Wow, never seen anyone do anything like that to a Morse. Glad you love it now.

Glenn |B)

xjbebop

Outstanding! I did the same thing with an older AL a few years back, and love it!

Gio_Force_One

Outstanding! I did the same thing with an older AL a few years back, and love it!

Looks really nice , I didn’t do the 4 way switch though . I have a little toggle switch that puts the pickups in series no matter what position they are in

beej

Wild! So- how does the neck pickup sound? I've always wondered how a Morse with a single in the neck would work out. (I've debated setting up an HSS Morse on several occasions.)

Gio_Force_One

Wild! So- how does the neck pickup sound? I've always wondered how a Morse with a single in the neck would work out. (I've debated setting up an HSS Morse on several occasions.)
I like it a lot , doesn’t sound that much different than my kotzen Tele. The only thing different is that the bridge pickup sounds less metallic in the morse then the Tele . I’m thinking because of the metal plate in the Tele.

dave1812

That looks really sleek!
Like they way the Singlecoils look with the Morse Bridge.
I never tried one, but there‘s a Company called Freeway. They make awesome switches basically 2in1, for double the Switching Combinations.
Been thinking about putting a 3/6
way Toggle Switch in one of my JPs for some time now.
Maybe their Bladeswitches are an Option for the Kotzen Morse too!

Did you make the Pickguard yourself?

Gio_Force_One

That looks really sleek!
Like they way the Singlecoils look with the Morse Bridge.
I never tried one, but there‘s a Company called Freeway. They make awesome switches basically 2in1, for double the Switching Combinations.
Been thinking about putting a 3/6
way Toggle Switch in one of my JPs for some time now.
Maybe their Bladeswitches are an Option for the Kotzen Morse too!

Did you make the Pickguard yourself?
No didn’t make it , noll guitars in Rhode Island did the work.

Top Bottom