• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

hbucker

I can't get over how few members there are on this board. We need to collectively get the word out that there is an EBMM forum that people need to check out. Once there are more members, there will be more reasons to come here and see what has been posted.

Maybe if we post on other forums that this forum is here, more people will check it out. There are enough players who like EBMM products. They probably just don't know it's here.

peter71

Another Suggestion...

Hey, to add to this, another way to get more people involved in this forum is to always have new posts. That means if you come here and you don't feel interested in any of the posts, think of a question you have, or of a topic you are interested in, and then post it. If people come here and the board looks alive, they will come back. What can kill forums is if people come back and the same three posts are always there.

Just another thought....

What do you guys think?

(see how I did that! Fun stuff-)

robochimp

Cool. I'm brand new myself- just found this place yesterday.
I'm glad to see it isn't deserted.

Snuggles

Hi, guys.

I'm also a brand new member here. Fenderforum would be a great place to spread the word for instance. There must be a whole lot of EBMM-guys there who don't know about this forum.

robochimp

I hang at Harmony Central, and a bit at Jemsite- er, I'll try Harmony Central. I'll mention something over there.

Top Bottom