• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dibart77

A Morse this year, Jeff ????

Go Jeff! Yess a Morse - That would be cool! :D

edit: a Morse.... or five

Now, normally I'd say something like, "Well, you'll just have to wait and see!" But I've responded to questions in the past about the Steve Morse guitar. I SOOOO want to love the Morse. But I previously owned a Y2D and couldn't bond with it and didn't like it. Which was a bummer. This is one of two EBMMs I ever sold -- one was a 2012 Axis PDN Classic Honey Burst that I sold to Tollie (because I had two), and the other was the Morse Y2D below that I sold in 2011. So... no Morse this year. Sorry guys!

jd_morse.jpg

Last edited:

banjoplayer

Now, normally I'd say something like, "Well, you'll just have to wait and see!" But I've responded to questions in the past about the Steve Morse guitar. I SOOOO want to love the Morse. But I previously owned a Y2D and couldn't bond with it and didn't like it. Which was a bummer. This is one of two EBMMs I ever sold -- one was a 2012 Axis PDN Classic Honey Burst that I sold to Tollie (because I had two), and the other was the Morse Y2D below that I sold in 2011. So... no Morse this year. Sorry guys!

jd_morse.jpg

hey Jeff, thanks for your open words.
Of course it was not very serious - it´s completely up to you, which guitars you collect and play.
And, yes you did try to own and play a Morse (I didn´t remember that).
Can´t wait to see your collection for 2020!!! Looking forward!

2mdude

Guess I'm a bit out of the loop on this NYNGD...and I just realize you actually currently own all of the guitars in your sig! Holy $hit! A bad case of G.A.S. doesn't even begin to describe what you're ailing from, my man... :)

But seriously, nice friggin' collection and pretty cool website as well. I really like the way you present them in the guitar gallery.

MusicMan_Luke

Hi guys,

Not very active this year, for too many reasons, first of all, second child born in february, and sadly dad of my wife passed away 5 days after that (f..king cancer), + tons of work...

So, the end of the year is coming, and we have 2 more days to wait before the reveal of the first Jeff's NYNGD. There was so many stunning BFR this year, maybe we'll se some of them.

Jeff, thank you for sharing that with us, it's always a pleasure to see all the guitars, and all the details you give with them.

Last edited:

peterd79

Hello, I'm still alive... WHOOP WHOOP! (i'll share that later)

It's been an interesting year and jumped in to to see if Jeff started his NYNGD thread yet... always love seeing what he's got going on.

Spudmurphy

Nice post great offer too.

I don't know whether it's just the way I read the original post as "First Knucklehead Bash in Europe". We had several of these in London back in the naughties. Albert was there and the back line of Jamiroquai too. Fabulous parties - I have the T shirts somewhere. My mate won an Axis signed by Big Poppa one year, and another year a really nice reissue Pink Albert lee was was won. Strings n Things used to really push the boat out for these.

kestrou

jd_morse.jpg

I've been AWOL for a couple years - wasting my money on ebul wimmenz, bourbon and chopper motorcycles.

Dropping back in to see if dibart has come to his senses yet on the greatest EBMM guitar ever made, but apparently not... :)

Kevin

fbecir

I've been AWOL for a couple years - wasting my money on ebul wimmenz, bourbon and chopper motorcycles.

Dropping back in to see if dibart has come to his senses yet on the greatest EBMM guitar ever made, but apparently not... :)

Kevin

Kevin, I have tried my best to help Jeff see the light.
But the heresy is deep rooted in him.

Kevin, glad to see the official reverend of the Morse church back from the grave !

Razzle

We really appreciated it Jeff, glad you decided to go ahead with them this years.

Would LOVE to go to a knucklehead bash - ain't gonna happen tho!

Top Bottom