• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

muso58

I have pasted what i keep e mailing to different ernie ball departments ,I think you'll get the gist of it. Please help getting desperate --Hi i have been using your light guage thumb picks for the last 20 yrs or so ,being the only light guage thumb picks i know of .A few yrs ago i was informed by strings & things UK ,that they were no longer being manufactured ,and also music shops dont seem to be interested in stocking products that dont sell quickly. so i resorted to repairing old ones wth super glue, in desperation !! I contacted joel limpic ,a couple of years ago ,he informed me they had never stopped manufacture ,and he agreed under the circumstances to send me a few bags direct .I cant seem to find music shops interested in my problem ,and as i now live in Spain the problem is compounded . Being a professional musician ,I desperately need a new supply ,as i am almost out of stock. I have sent a few emails to joel limpic but as yet have no reply . Could you please help. I can pay by VISA via fax .Best Regards Steve Elliott Thanks for looking

Top Bottom