• There is a glitch in the forum software and/or configuration that we are still trying to track down. For now, please make sure that the title of your new thread does NOT start with a number (digits). Otherwise, your post will appear to be saved but future attempts to read it will be met with an error message indicating the thread/post cannot be found. ~ admin

bkrumme

Nice score on that one. A beautiful BFR Luke. This thread is a bit misleading...I thought you were going to defect to the dark side...

crywolf71

. I thought you were going to defect to the dark side...

I was worried for al little while myself. I like a nice figured maple top on a guitar. Problem is in the Netherlands there aren't many MM around. You got the be lucky to find one with the figuring you like the most and right color. This wide quild is what i wanted. Lucky me. I think it was the only Bahama blue for sale at the moment in Holland.

The Axis P90 was a beauty. But stayed in the case all the time. I'm into high gain and cristal clean's. Wanted a guitar that can do both, like my Axis sport but with a quild top.

PS 4 guitars is the max for me, so keeping the SS was not an option.

And thanks for the comments

Top Bottom