• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jayjayjay

Check it out:

LIII with an all rosewood neck, and a Bigsby trem on Valentine!

St_G

My wallet remains safe for another month. Or quarter. However often they're doing these.

Y'all really wanna come for my money? Two words: Sparkle. Goldie.

moxsi

That Valentine! :love: Unbound rosewood fretboard, dots, matching tort pickguard and binding, and topped off with a Bigsby...

GWDavis28

Wow looks like some really did right. Pete hinted at the end of the month.

Keith, yah too pricey for me these days as well.

Glenn |B)

Rbg

So far I like what I see :)

Looks like it was a bug and the page is closed.

Mixolydian82

If you head to the Music Man website, it says there are 11 different JP models in the vault, for now anyway. Obviously an error, but way to give a guy a heart attack.

Edgarallan

Check it out:

LIII with an all rosewood neck, and a Bigsby trem on Valentine!
No love for the Silhouette?
Yes, they certainly jumped the gun (but the UK, seemingly per usual, jumped it several weeks back). These will be announced next week.
No love for the Silhouette? I have a credit card locked and loaded to get a new Silhouette Special.

GWDavis28

No love for the Silhouette? I have a credit card locked and loaded to get a new Silhouette Special.
I have a feeling it's gonna be a long wait. I'd love to see a original midnight blue sparkle, roasted neck, rosewood or ebony fret board, reverse head stock.

Glenn |B)

Last edited:

fogman

It's been a while. I don't think they sell like they once did; especially compared to the other models.

GWDavis28

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the Silo Special, since in my opinion the Cutlass fills the same spot.

Glenn |B)

Pink

I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the Silo Special, since in my opinion the Cutlass fills the same spot.

Glenn |B)
That would be somewhat disappointing, Glenn. I prefer the compact feel of the Silo Special and cancelling production may push the used ones into unattainable price points (getting into ridiculous territory as it stands now).

fogman

I agree with Glenn, but didn't want to say that.
The regular Silo is their only HSH guitar, so that may hang on longer; but as Glenn said, the Cutlass covers both the HSS and SSS territory; not to mention there's still the Albert Lee.
They're all different in their own way; but it comes down to sales. The Reflex should still be here in my opinion, but it just didn't take off like I think it should have.

Fro

I’m really digging that Albert Lee. The burl on that particular LIII doesn’t wow me. I like the really knotty burls like the run from a few years back.

Top Bottom