• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

billyofcourse

One of them is mine. Back in November I managed to convince myself that I needed a second Steamroller.
Don't feel bad. I picked up my first luke 3 in december(HSS) and loved it so much I immediately convinced myself I also needed an L3 HH and an L4 SSS and picked up both of them the same month. gotta cover all my bases, you know

mr mojo

Don't feel bad. I picked up my first luke 3 in december(HSS) and loved it so much I immediately convinced myself I also needed an L3 HH and an L4 SSS and picked up both of them the same month. gotta cover all my bases, you know
Hi billyofcourse!
Congrats on 3 incredible guitars, but we've got a rule here ...
Without pics they don't exist !!! :cool:

LilSteve1

Yeah, when the L3 was launched I couldn't decide...so bought both HH and HSS.

MykeeD

Geeeeeyot Daaaayum...three new Lukes in one month?!?!?!?!?

Top Bottom