• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Warmart

Joined the Luke 4 association just today and it's just awesome as can be. Got the red SSS version and I highly recommend it!

Was planning to post pics of my 3 balls, but even after sizing it down 6 times, it was still too big for the forum :LOL:.

This time last year I was ballless :oops:

Warmart

I'd hit the red one for sure.

Would still love to know more about the bridge single. As someone who's more used to a humbucker in the bridge, I'd like to know how it's voiced or what it compares to.
I'm a humbucker lover, generally mid to high gain and I'm floored by this bridge single. No hum, period, and although I will use the vol-boost more on this than my other 2 EBMM, I'm happy to do so!

Mega versatile model!

ruger9

If the red one came in HH, I might have bought one instead of the Bluesberry L3 I bought.

Last edited:

ZeroFivefour

Finally Got my L4 anniversary yesterday. Ordered 9/24/23 from Sweetwater.

It literally plays like butter out of the case. I've always wanted a luke with passive pups. I am really enjoying the growl of the HT pickups. The boost makes solos sustain for days. Fretboard is incredible. Top is more than I could have asked for. Everything is amazing. Can't thank all at EBMM enough for making this incredible instrument. Stunning to my eyes to say the least. My phone Pics can not do it justice ofc.

Only issue I'm having is, yesterday while putting it through the paces, the volume/boost knob, at full OFF position was still transmitting signal for a bit. Not sure what is going on with that, I'll play more today and see if the issue persists/presents again.

Last edited:

Gemmy

Can anyone post any demo clips or sound clips of the new heat treated bridge single coil? I’ve seen whatever is on YouTube but it’d be nice to hear more from the average person (no disrespect lol).

Rbg

Why people say that?! I know it depends on one’s location, but there were 4 on reverb with sipping to US over the weekend :)

6 actually :)

IMG_0437.jpeg

Top Bottom