• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

MusicManMafia

I am selling my Music Man Axis. I will enclose a couple pics...
I am asking $800 or best offer. Thanks. Please contact me if you have any questions.

VOLTAGE

in the second close up pic
it appears to have 2 gashes
or is that the lighting?

MusicManMafia

there is no marks on the axe. Evertime I get pictures devolped and have them put on the kodac picture cd their are scratches on the pic or file. I don't know why this occurs... Probally due to using the insatant camera but There are no scratches on the actual wood.

pack-rat

I love the colour it goes well with the tiger striping, brindle-like colour.
I went back to look at it a few times and like the colour more and more each time.

The colour would be Trans Black ? I can't see it on the colour chart.

Thanks for posting it for sale here first. Not on Ebay ?

Last edited:

MusicManMafia

I posted here for a couple reasons. First off I know the players on this board appreciate the craftsmanship ans quality that these instruments display. I figured what better person to own a MusicMan then someone who actually wants one or already owns one or two.

secondly I hate ebay. I'm don't like the idea of sending my personal info over the comp. I don't have the patience to even deal with ebay. i tried purchasing some dvd's before. I paid for them but never recieved them.

gaanders

Hi Music Man Mafia-

I'm interested in buying your MM Axis. Please see my email earlier this evening asking for more details.

Thanks- Andy

Top Bottom