• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Gio_Force_One

I finally trying to install the gk-3 on my Morse and so far this is where I am. I have Velcro under the pickup and I think it’s going to be too high when I put the strings on.
I might have to use double sided tape instead. I think the Velcro is too thick.
The other part seems to be in a good spot , I used Velcro to hold that down too. IMG_0946.jpeg

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
How about Command Strips? Not the velcro-type ones for hanging pictures, that'll be too thick, but the thin strips for coat hooks or posters and such? They could do the job just great. Cut them to width I color the white ones in with sharpie when I want to hide them but they also come in transparent version. And they come off with no residue.

Gio_Force_One

How about Command Strips? Not the velcro-type ones for hanging pictures, that'll be too thick, but the thin strips for coat hooks or posters and such? They could do the job just great. Cut them to width I color the white ones in with sharpie when I want to hide them but they also come in transparent version. And they come off with no residue.
That was goin for be my next try. Everything I’ve tried so far has been either too high or too low.

Top Bottom