• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

I hope this gets noticed. Want to use the proper forum area.

November is Movember, it is an awareness and fund raiser for Mens Prostate Cancer and mens cancer in general.

Point is to raise donations towards Mens cancer research, much on the same line as womens breast cancer.

The point is to grow a stach;) I joined this team so please if you can donate all goes to a great cause, just choose donate to my team. I will post a pic of mine later, please believe me I hate facial hair but this has much impotance and meaning for me, I lost my father to this and I do what I can to help.

Thanks

The artist formally known as fingbeagles:D

DrGonzo5150

Stoked you're involved Keith, it is good fun and a great cause indeed. I was in a team with friends last year. We looked sooOoOOo dodgy and yet somehow raised a couple of grand!! It really is a great idea.

Post your team details and some pics of that dirty moustache, and count me in for a donation :)

I don't know what you had in mind Mo wise... But as an added incentive, the more elaborate and outrageous the moustache, the higher my donation will be :D

I figure a cheveron or american standard is worth $10-$15. If we start getting into horse-shoe or combinations, i'll raise it.

Handlebars, imperial or fu manchu... Well, that might even be worth $50!!!

What do you reckon... Keith or anyone else up for the challenge? :confused:;):)

Style Guide | American Mustache Institute

10 Mustache Styles That Must Be Stopped | Cracked.com

Anyone else think Keith would look especially good with a Salvador Dali or Walrus style haha? We could start a Poll!!! Sorry to hijack your facial hair a little bit Keith, but if it results in even a little bit extra for the cause surely it would be worth it... What do you think?

Can't wait for the first picture :)

beej

Good for all of you guys. This year I'm opting out of the stache, but I've sponsored my friends & family that are doing it.

Sweat

Scott

LMAO great post, well I normally fail, I am 51 and have NEVER had a stach or beard. Starts itchin and I bail, I am determined to get through this year!!!

Cant promise anything fancy, I joined this team cause the originator makes me laugh and love the team name. Glad there is an awareness og this out there!!

Movember United States - Home

Thanks to all everywhere for supporting this cause:)

Stoked you're involved Keith, it is good fun and a great cause indeed. I was in a team with friends last year. We looked sooOoOOo dodgy and yet somehow raised a couple of grand!! It really is a great idea.

Post your team details and some pics of that dirty moustache, and count me in for a donation :)

I don't know what you had in mind Mo wise... But as an added incentive, the more elaborate and outrageous the moustache, the higher my donation will be :D

I figure a cheveron or american standard is worth $10-$15. If we start getting into horse-shoe or combinations, i'll raise it.

Handlebars, imperial or fu manchu... Well, that might even be worth $50!!!

What do you reckon... Keith or anyone else up for the challenge? :confused:;):)

Style Guide | American Mustache Institute

10 Mustache Styles That Must Be Stopped | Cracked.com

Anyone else think Keith would look especially good with a Salvador Dali or Walrus style haha? We could start a Poll!!! Sorry to hijack your facial hair a little bit Keith, but if it results in even a little bit extra for the cause surely it would be worth it... What do you think?

Can't wait for the first picture :)

Sweat

:)OK update here is a direct link to donate to me which then gets included in the team total:)
Movember United States - Home

Pics to come both places early next week, have a get together this weekend to jam with some buds and well gives it a little longer to do something:eek::D

I do appreciate any support:)

Sweat

OK I know I am late but first I cant grow facial hair even at my age:eek::eek:

And been so busy lately with the new job just run out of time or become forgetfull another age thing:D

So heres the weak azz stache.

Attachments

• DSCN0783.jpg
    DSCN0783.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 75

Smellybum

Good man Keith, I'd buy a piano off you ! ;-)

The company team I was in did really well we raised GBP £2,546 between us and I'm delighted to have been a part of it. And a big thank you to the anonymous bidder whom I can only assume to be one of you guys due to the american reference. - Thank you very much, prostate cancer has been a risk for 2 family members this year, I'm delighted to say that both were mis-diagnosed (Doctors huh!) and are fully healthy. The fact we're all more aware means we're less reluctant to get checked out.

My deepest thanks to everyone who contributed, especially Mrs Smelly who lost out on a whole months worth of kisses from me.

Sweat

Smelly

Awesome stasch, and well I would run from you:D Congrats on your teams achievements our team did OK but should have been better, next year will be better as I plan on forming team EB:)

DrGonzo5150

Good job lads. Haha didn't quite get into Tom Selleck territory Keith, let alone Salvador Dali haha. But a sound effort so I made a donation. Mike, your Mo is not too shabby at all!! EBMM Forum Team next year for sure :)

Sweat

Scott

Thank you so much for the donation, means a lot to me personally and the cause!!! Yep next year I plan to form team EB!

Hope you and many others join this cause is very worthy and we can do it!!! Now my stache will still suck but its the cause and spirit that counts!

Smelly you in bro??

Good job lads. Haha didn't quite get into Tom Selleck territory Keith, let alone Salvador Dali haha. But a sound effort so I made a donation. Mike, your Mo is not too shabby at all!! EBMM Forum Team next year for sure :)

bazxkr

Hi Keith, small donation on it's way........ I'm pushing 54 and it still takes me about 6 months to get a stache

Cheers
Baz

bazxkr

Hey Spud... you not got a set of Dennis Healys have you ?

Not sure that looks cool with an AL HH LOL

Cheers
Baz

Sweat

Hi Keith, small donation on it's way........ I'm pushing 54 and it still takes me about 6 months to get a stache

Cheers
Baz

Baz

Thank you for the donation, i do plan to do team EB next year, brother can relate some of us where not meant to grow a stach!!

Top Bottom