• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dave1812

Just watched this on Youtube. Pretty Cool Story and Bass.

Last edited:

sanderhermans

1 question: in the video you can see them screwing on the neck plate and it looks like the same neck plates as the normal sr4 basses. I tought ebmm would choose the classic series neck plates for these basses or that they would have designed a vintage replica for this..... anyonne got more info on this?

fyziqs

Hmm... Going to be in SLO for my 40th bday. Stingray is 40... My first bass was a stingray, and I play it to this day. Maybe I need to get a 40th for my 40th... Anyone know if any shops in SLO carry EB?

Great video, nice to see the history and family involvement! Thanks for sharing.

sanderhermans

sanderhermans I knew you would have a complaint...hahahah its all good watch the video again and I explain it

I know. Ive watched the video 5 times as i LOVE this bass! And i totally agree on the fact you chose the 6 bolt and the trus weel adjustement (as you did on the classic sr4)
I was just wondering about the engraving on the neck plate, why didn't you go for the classic series logo, wich looks a bit more vintage?

Bert

1 question: in the video you can see them screwing on the neck plate and it looks like the same neck plates as the normal sr4 basses. I tought ebmm would choose the classic series neck plates for these basses or that they would have designed a vintage replica for this..... anyonne got more info on this?

They do. At least at their website:

View attachment 29751

muggsy

Nice! I like the way you play it on the bench at the end of the video, reminds me of Jeff Healey. I've never seen anybody else play like that.

muggsy

I played one night with the late and great jeff healy I solod on my lap on guitar he was so much better than me

No shame there, he was better than most. That's very cool, though!

And if I didn't have a 30th, the best SR I've ever played, I'd be all over Old Smoothie.

JayDawg

Man, I really dig the bass. Today is my 42nd birthday and I think this bass would make a great birthday gift. I wonder how mad the wife would be if I bought one...

Is this bass available all year or is it going to be available to order even after this year?

Top Bottom