• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

TripHazard

Thought we should have a dedicated thread for these now they have been announced.

What i can’t tell from what has been published is whether these are replacing the current offering for these 3 models. The stingray for instance, is the trem version no longer going to be available?

Either way, i like the new colours. I’ll be really interested to hear what these sound like clean into a classic style fender tube amp. AJ said in a video i saw that the pickups were rally aimed at the higher gain and metal players.

I don’t normally dig blacked out guitars but blacked out cutlass with the roasted neck looks great. The yucatan Blue Sabre is stunning, and the Showtime finish on the Stingray appeals greatly.

TheFlash121

As a StingRay player myself I am very curious on the decision to use a Tune o matic on the StingRay HT. I have no issue what so ever with the trem bridge. It's actually one of if not the best I've played. The pickups sound great on the demo in my opinion.

Johnny Alien

With that much space on the body I would have moved that stop tail back and left lots of string behind the bridge similar to Jazzmasters. But everyone on the internet is a master of design right? :)

I like the TOM/stop tail look. Might be a more affordable option vs the custom hard tail bridge.

Top Bottom