• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

stingraymyway

This Dargie Delight JP6 was completed on March 12th, 2007. These featured the martini glass inlay and Dargie Delight silk screen on the back of the body below the neck plate.

I went to the link a friend sent me. Had the build codes which was cool.
I wanted to know how many of these, with the Martini glass inlays were produced?

NiVe

Dear all,
Can I get the DOB and the characteristics of this bass please? : F45587
Does this bass is linked to a PDN run?
Kind regards,
Nicolas

Rod Trussbroken

Dear all,
Can I get the DOB and the characteristics of this bass please? : F45587
Does this bass is linked to a PDN run?
Kind regards,
Nicolas

Hi Nicolas.

See my post directly above. If you click on "SERIAL NUMBER DATABASE" you can type your serial number in the space provided. You will get most of the info you need. If you need any further help you can email Customer Service. Click on "CUSTOMER SERVICE" also in my post directly above.

Note that these links are available on the opening page of this thread that you're currently seeking the information from.

Last edited:

bedura

Hi!
The online database says nothing about the E04971 which I have.
It is an black Stingray with 2 EQ and rosewood fingerboard, but I would like to know more details...

Thank you!

Image of the neck plate

Last edited:

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
After nearly 16 years and over 15,000 posts, the time has come to close this thread. For all your serial number enquiries, please use the all new and amazing Serial Number Database Search Tool...

Please note that there are still some older Ernie Ball Music Man serial numbers that are not coming up in the database. EBMM are working on fixing that issue, but until then please email customer service directly for information if your serial number does not return a result.

Also note serial numbers from pre-Ernie Ball-era Music Man, OLP, and Sterling by Music Man instruments are not in the system and will not give a result. Please DO NOT email Ernie Ball Music Man customer service asking about those serial numbers.

For pre-EBMM serial numbers, You can check this site for more info on the early Music Man instruments (This site is not run by the Ernie Ball company): musicmanbass.global

If you have any other questions regarding your instrument, please email Music Man Customer Service at:
[email protected]

This old thread is being locked from further posts but is retained as a database. You can search for serial number using the "Search Thread" function above the top post on this page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom