• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

crywolf71

After buying a 20th Silhouette and totally loving it, i felt to try a 25th anniversary. I know a little late, but luckily i could find a new one in my own country.
It is all my wishes coming together. I love the Axis/EVH look/pickups, the silhouette specials neck was my fav.
This guitar is light and the larger bodysize feels perfect. I can get al my sounds.
DSC04688.jpg

DSC04685.jpg

DSC04689.jpg

I had to get another one. Preferbly a special one. I have a roasted silhouette and it looks great. So the search was for a Roasted Reflex. Special thanks to John Quinn of Musicman for helping.
Got it yesterday. It is a looker. Souds more dark compared to the 25th. That supriced me because it has a ebony fretboard.
DSC04676.jpg

DSC04674.jpg

DSC04683.jpg

DSC04680.jpg

I don't think i will be needing another guitar

jzeijen

Nice, where did you find the roasted Reflex? Where you found the 25th I know already :D

Just tot my roasted AL today, it's a great package!

dgainer

The Reflex is an amazing guitar, I love mine, not a roasted one just regular old black. Oh by the way my wife never believes me any more about never getting gas again, she just rolls her eyes, takes some Rolaids and mumbles something about there are worse things to be addicted to. Enjoy your new toys.

Dave

Miqueas92

My G.A.S. has been cured...
I do not believe this for one second...
My wife did...
Mine did too... :eek:

Welcome to the club!

mtrejo

Wow, REALLY nice! Looks like the Gods laid the birdseye maple smack down on that roasted neck! What a nice guitar. And the flamed top is just silly good. Killer pair of aces you are holding there.

Last edited:

fogman

double congrats!!!

i love my 25th.

would love to have a Reflex in the roast/black sugar! they're gorgeous.

Miqueas92

I think ya otta put that Roasted neck on the 25th :eek::eek:

If for nothing else, to take a few pictures!!!

Top Bottom