• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan
Hey all! Second topic here, and this time, it's positive. Previously, I had gone through two Bali burst majestys from guitar center. Same problem. I was a bit disappointed and annoyed but hey, it happens. I kept the EBMM faith and ordered a rosewood BFR JP15.

Let me say this first: I've owned fender custom shops, several ebmm and bfr, an ibanez pia, a few jems... and I'm very picky. I tell you that to say I'm not just dazzled by my first nice guitar.

I considered writing a review, but I'm not going to. I wager the majority of you have read many, watched YouTube videos on them, or owned a jp15. You know what this thing is. You know what it has and does.

So, I just want to say this. I have no idea if this forum is frequented by EBMM employees, but if it, bravo. This guitar is absolutely stunning. As a woodworkers son and an amateur luthier, I appreciate a nice piece of lumber. I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea, but the top, the back, and the neck of this thing all look and feel incredible. They are virtually naked. Smooth, silky, and feels like a dream.

This one, fit/finish/QC wise is 100% perfect. I didn't even need to mess with the action. I'm normally a maple guy (that's why I wanted the Bali burst) so I was a tiny bit apprehensive. I'm won over. Bravo, a million times over, guys. And thank you.

It's sort of a running joke among me and my friends that I never keep a guitar long. I'm always trading, or selling to fund something new. This one, I intend to keep until I die. If you knew me, you'd know that's about the biggest compliment I can pay.

Thanks, EBMM. I'm in love.

Thanks guys! I'm a newbie posting here, and if I could figure out how to upload pics and not get "upload failed", I would :)

tbonesullivan

Nice!! Glad this experience was much more positive for you. Those are incredible guitars. Such a great look too with all the rosewood.

Top Bottom