• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

A-A-Ron

Just received my first music man. Coming from a American tele this feels like it’s in another class. The valentine quality parts, build level, neck, and versatile pickups keep me from wanting to pick up anything else. iPhone photos don’t do the finish justice. Love the Tobacco Sparkle.

Attachments

• E307FAEC-3F83-4D3D-B77C-392E9AE82D48.jpeg
    E307FAEC-3F83-4D3D-B77C-392E9AE82D48.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 207

Slick64

Very nice. I’m a huge Tele guy and EBMM fan. There’s nothing like an EBMM roasted neck.

I just converted a Sport to Tele config within the last few days. It’s the bomb.

loocnmad

Looking good!

I feel the same way. My first decent guitar was a tele with a humbucker in the neck. It even had a translucent cream finish. The butterscotch Valentine was the perfect step up in every way down to the color.

edhalen

Congrats and welcome to the family! Beautiful Valentine! Love the finish. And of course the neck is to die for :)

GWDavis28

Wow congrats that's a stunner and that finish is awesome!!!

Welcome!!

Glenn |B)

jones4tone

Anything I want to play where I might think, “this needs a Tele sound,” I find myself more than satisfied with the Valentine. And it has more range with the coil split.

And welcome A-A-Ron!

Ninemile

Great guitar! I have a Tele, that I bought new in 1993 and have loved since. Outside of EBMM, Teles are my favorite. But, since I now own an Axis Sport with MM90 (My EBMM version of a Tele) and an Axis Super Sport, I can no longer play my other electrics with much enthusiasm. It's all due to the necks. My Fender Tele neck is probably the closest I can come to my Axis necks but it's still far off. My PRS collects dust as do several others.
-It's the absolute best neck my hands have ever played. Makes me wonder what other EBMM non-Axis necks are like. I've simply never played any.
- I would love an Axis with Tele pickups in it. EVH had one with a lipstick pickup
-I've also been looking for a single coil Axis Sport for some time. It gives me a great excuse to walk into all guitar stores and look. I will find one one day.

Top Bottom