• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

fbecir

Nice! How do you like it? The feature set is well thought out.

I'm just starting to discover all the possibilities. What I can already say :
  • it's loud ! With a 2x12" Celestion Vintage 30 (old beast from the 80's), I just play with the 1 Watt setting ! The higher settings will have to wait the next band rehearsal.
  • it's very easy to use. With my old MIDI pedalboard, it was really easy to program some presets. A preset can store the channel (clean/dirty), the reverb (on/off), the delay (on/off), the boost (fixed setting), the Master boost (fixed setting), the effect loop (on/off), the noise gate (on/off). It gives a lot of options and there is no latency between presets
  • it's really complete : the XLR output and the 0 Watt setting is great for connecting the amp to a computer or to a FRFR cab
  • the Clean Channel Presence is really a good idea
  • the Reverb and the Delay sound good but of course are quite generic.
And the sound ? I still have to explore all the settings, but the Mid are really present and the sound is never shrill. Well, if you like Steve Morse, you will like the sound.

Astrofreq

Engl is the best. I had an Engl Raider which was simply amazing. I regret selling it, but it was way to heavy for me to move anymore. The cleans were glorious.

Top Bottom