• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

lessthanone

yup, Friedman was a pretty nice amp but there were a few things that ultimately bothered tot the point of moving it. Got this bad boy today and was put off a bit in the beginning but once I learned what things did, it screams! Cant wait to get the Eddie up and running to rip through it
ps. That Axcess also came in at the same time as the Bogner and is a pretty cool piece. I'll get the EVh in the pic tomorrow

mtrejo

What's next after the Bogner? You're like a revolving door for equipment, lol

Nice amp, Bogners are sweet.

lessthanone

What's next after the Bogner? You're like a revolving door for equipment, lol

Nice amp, Bogners are sweet.

it really is a sickness... Im trying REAL hard to make this my last amp, guitar purchase that I actually keep. I think this amp, guitar and EVH are going to be my keepers

lessthanone

Thanks. Now you've got me looking. The wife's gonna be mad.........

lol, as soon as I started watching a few of the well done youtube vids of The ecstasy it was all over lol. Although almost every video I watched of it sounded incredible. Lots of switches and settings to learn but once you figure it out its well worth it.

lessthanone

Ouch, they aren't cheap!!! Don't know how I'd finance that! Have to sell a couple of Balls....

No they're not lol. Realistically I don't need an amp like this either, I really should just get another Axe FX for my situation...but I just love tubes sooooo much

Top Bottom