• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

PeteDuBaldo

That Ivory white Valentine has a nice reflection of the photographer in bridge pickup.

Hey Pete, did your dubaldo stamps always land on the instrument or were they off to the side in previous years. I don't recall instruments obscured by stamps before or maybe i wasn't looking as closely?

You are correct, they used to be watermarked off to the lower right corner, while the new website marks them towards the center. There were more than a few instances of people removing the old watermark to pass the instrument off for sale as their own.

EDIT:

Group shots added in first reply

Last edited:

dave1812

The Trans Brown Walnut Majesty looks awesome!
But I guess there won't be any available in Europe :(

Devnor

Thanks for posting better pics of the purple sparkle Majesty. I'd been waiting for a version without the shield. I had one crappy pic of the sparkles in that paint booth and limited time to make a decision. Love the gold but it looks like I bought the correct one.

DevRock

I dare say this is one of the best new lineups EBMM has ever had at NAMM. Amazing across the board.

JamieCrain

Those sparkle Majesty guitars are hideous. I'm all for trying new things but they are ill-conceived and lack class.

ohdamnitsdevin

Sahara Burst Majesty has me salivating! These are all so uniquely awesome in their own rite. I too, really dig the binding on the necks.

JamieCrain

What have sparkles ever done to you?

To each their own I guess..

Nothing at all. But if I wanted a sparkly guitar I'd buy a Kramer...at least it's meant to be cheesy. This thing screams "Taylor Swift". And Petrucci and Swift are poles apart.

mistercharlie

My Valentine is easily my number one, but I never liked the look of it. I also never liked sunburst. But that valentine sunburst is suh-weet!

Big Poppa

Listen why make such an aggressive post? Jamie we will run all colors and options by you in the future. and tell the others that loved it that they are hideous and lack taste. hahahahahah

tristan klein

I've also Cutlass in fiesta red in another post !!! That is GREAT !!
New album on the way, just tchating with grooveyard records about strat tones...now I have my idea !!!

jones4tone

Listen why make such an aggressive post? Jamie we will run all colors and options by you in the future. and tell the others that loved it that they are hideous and lack taste. hahahahahah

He just wanted to prove you were correct when you said they would be "polarizing!"

Top Bottom