• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Smittybass

actually got it a couple days ago but spaced on sharing. I consider that a testament to how awesome this bass is.

I guess my pic is too large for the attach photo so here's a link. Autumn Red Sunrise Stingray

I've been eyeing a Stingray for a while and finally found this one. I'm mainly a 6 string bass player with a pair of Bongos being my main basses but wanted a 4, more specifically a stingray to round things out. I crumbled under the peer pressure of my buddy to acquire a new bass and the comments on my YouTube to play a 4 string. As far as I can tell this is a super rare finish - Autumn Red Sunrise on this one or called Autumn Red Rise on done guitars. It's a fantastic bass that feels and plays amazing especially for being 20 years old. I still have some cleaning up to do on the hardware and neck but I'm over the moon about it.

If anyone knows the history of this finish it has one I'd love to know more. I saw another one in the classifieds on talkbass from awhile ago. There's one other one I've seen plus a 5 out there.

Attachments

• PXL_20211221_230448848.MP.jpg
    PXL_20211221_230448848.MP.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 14
Top Bottom