• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Some1bluee

In search for parts I have found some at Musikproduktiv
nicely priced bhw97 (DM virtual PAF)
silent circuits
standard tremolo bridge gold (price not so nice though)
bridge base plate sold out, there were gold as well but I have easily polished it to nickel version
Hope it helps 😃
Really desperately looking for Luke HSS passive pickups wiring diagram - posting picture of all I have on my desk.
Wires have been cut off and tone pot is missing (which I think will turn on the boost circuit as the volume one soldered on the plate has the push-push compartment empty (!!!)
No clue how to rebuild without schematics and hope for some help.

9460B237-A3C7-42B2-B9EF-68453015E5EE.jpeg

4DB8B389-7FCB-4972-A57C-C138EAB2D65C.jpeg

tbonesullivan

What silent circuit are you talking about? I don't see one, and those are hum-cancelling single coils anyway, so there isn't any hum to cancel.

What exactly are you trying to do?

Some1bluee

Hi,
thanks for your comment
Silent circuit is available at musikprodukitv for people who need it. I got it for SS build and just shared information about seller in Europe.
Regarding Luke wiring I just miss a diagram for the electronics I have on my desk. And the missing tone pot advise. The only available was 500K original I have just ordered from Rockster in Czech.
cheers

beej

Just sent you a PM with a wiring diagram.

There were several revisions of this wiring. The one you have, I believe, has the boost on the volume pot. So what you have soldered to the PCB is the tone pot. You'll need to source a new push/push volume, but you can buy it from MM directly, or from other dealers. I believe the one you want is 25k.

Hope that helps.

Some1bluee

YES And great thanks!
It really helped and gave me a new point of view.
My frustration is slowly getting diluted :) and hope is crystallizing again!

Top Bottom