• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kingdoublecut

One color runs really limit the market penetration...and I know there are quite a few here who really like green, but that too, is a serious niche market. Just my opine. As an aside, the HH model should really do away with the pickguard and direct mount the pup...or direct mount like an Axis with a pickguard.

I am waiting on my AL to come back from Rowyko - Olympic White refinish.

GWDavis28

Saw this mentioned in another thread but thought this should have its own.

Albert Lee Collection | Ernie Ball Music Man

Highlights:

Firemist Silver only for SSS
Emerald City (sweet green burst) for the HH
both have roasted maple necks and SS frets!!

Just....WOW.

Hahahahahaha, they actually dropped yesterday, but it's always good to recognize them again. The green is pretty nice. Just the large dots aren't my thing.

Glenn |B)

edhalen

Emerald City HH too much to resist. I've really missed not having an AL to play. Such an outstanding instrument. With the roasted flame neck (the AL's "fuller" C shape I really like) and SS frets that puts it over the top for me. Now the waiting starts.....maybe I'll get lucky and they still have a few prebuilt ones to ship. Here's hoping.... :)

Last edited:

GWDavis28

Emerald City HH too much to resist. I've really missed not having an AL to play. Such an outstanding instrument. With the roasted flame neck (the AL's "fuller" C shape I really like) and SS frets that puts it over the top for me. Now the waiting starts.....maybe I'll get lucky and they still have a few prebuilt ones to ship. Here's hoping.... :)

Wow nice, can't wait to see it.

Glenn |B)

edhalen

Thanks Glenn - our old buddy AJ gave me some great news. Shipping Monday or Tuesday. A looooong week ahead :).

Stratty316

The Emerald City HHAL is very tempting… EBMM literally dropped my 2 favorite models (Axis/AL) a week apart… thanks guys!

Top Bottom