• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

SGMan88

Hello...

I was wondering if any one has recently listened to any new bands. Or what you currently listening to now.

Ash

I'm currently listening to Core 13's newest album Whisper Outloud. They're a local band here in Portland. I like them alot, you should check out their sight www.Core13.net. Do it, do it.

OrangeChannel

Gotta represent the whos and whens whereever I can dude. No problem in the least. Good stuff. check these guys out. What's your weapon of choice (gutar/bass/pizza?)?

Last edited:

benjaminooo

OrangeChannel said:
Gotta represent the whos and whens whereever I can dude. No problem in the least. Good stuff. check these guys out. What's your weapon of choice (gutar/bass/pizza?)?

Hey man, i just realized you were the guy that emailed us about the long island show!

My bass:
1994 Ernieball Musicman Man Sterling w/ custom middle J-pickup installed.. natural w/ black pickguard. Also Hip-shot D-tuner.

I prefer an onion/mushroom/tomato pizza..

oh yeah, and new music: we just got off tour with a band called Reuben's Accomplice... Totally awesome/talented band, check them out.

OrangeChannel

Hahaha! That's classic dude. I heard the shat in a daze on the way to work, the way the announcer annunciated Cyprus Hill and it cut off and sounded like he said: Brazil....I was like wow! OOps. They kinda went the indie route with this summers K-Rock show. Dude hats off on the full length by the way.

PRSPlayer

Recently, I've been listening to a band called Shinedown.
No flashy guitar solos, but really good songs and great vocals.

OrangeChannel

Here's some good new records/ bands/ bands with records:

Atomship - crash of '47
Brazil (as I'd noted up thurr)
Oceansize - effloresce
wintersleep
the datsuns - outta sight...
bad religion - the empire
the cure - s/t

Dan@CLIP

If your into metal. then I encourage you to listen to our Springfield, MA based band called: CLIP

We can be located at: www.ClipUnderground.com

You can listen to our sample tracks there for free, then sign our message board and let us know who and where ya are from, and what ya think!

New Pics are always updated with each show!

later
(end shameless plug)
:eek:

Top Bottom