• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

tiffles

LONDON, Australia, Switzerland... your guess is as
Hi guys!!

Check out my new Big AL 5 single H!!! Part of the scholarship is that I receive an EBMM bass from strings and things. Alex was SO SO helpful and took such good care of me by finding me a Big AL 5! Completely above and beyond, I really appreciate it.

Here it is. We are still getting acquainted. The passive active button is crazy! Different sound to my bongo, still playing with everything I can get out of this bad boy. The body shape is still the freaking hottest thing i've ever seen :p

tiff n big al.JPG

Just about to start my 3rd week of uni at The Institute, it's CRAZY. Loving it, doing lots of practice, need to do even more, hoping that everything i'm learning is sinking in. If any of you are in London... definitely look into a course there... open days are on pretty regularly and I'll be playing in the scholarship band for them, so come on down and say hello :)

Off to practice intervals!! xx

Thornton Davis

Of all the Music Man basses that i've owned, my Big Al 5-H continues to be my favourite and my number 1.

Congrats on your new bass.

TD

nurnay

Lately I've been gas'ing for a 4 string single H Al. Might have to make it happen at some point.

Ah, who am I kidding? I'm pretty much gas'ing for every EBMM model I don't have.

Smallmouth_Bass

Nice bass! Now you have one of each of the non-conforming EBMM bass designs. (Non-conforming in that they do not look or sound like anything else!).

tiffles

LONDON, Australia, Switzerland... your guess is as
Hey tiffles,

does this Big Al got new LW tuning machines?

hey mate i'm not sure what those are... so probably not lol.

Uni is going so great... I'm learning tonnes... including how to slap (which makes me feel like an absolute beginner) but I'll just keep practicing and practicing! That's the key, even when I suck... i just gotta go practice more!

Thanks so much for all the support. I really really appreciate it.

xox

Top Bottom