• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dave1812

The Stingray Smoked Chrome looks really good, wish that was available on Guitars too.
StingRay 5 Special | Basses | Ernie Ball Music Man
207-SD-52-01.png

dave1812

All the Silhouette Models also say discontinued, they already only had Black and White as a Finish Option

johnnyboogie

All colours for JP6, JP7 say discontinued but it's most likely not the case.

I see that the JPXI is removed from the JP models, which is sad =(

In any case, check their Twitter account. They'll post new colours etc. over there.

The_Logod

Wow. Looks like the JP6 standard model is discontinued - at least until they announce new colors. Let’s hope.

Could be a consequence of reduced production capacities though. More models complicate ... well, everything.

Flash Gordon

Axis also left showing Discontinued. Such a shame since we just lost EVH... maybe a special commemorative run is in the works?? Fingers crossed.

GWDavis28

Maybe they are going to drop the different models colors each day. That Amethyst sparkle is interesting that's for sure.

instrument-75.png

Glenn |B)

TripHazard

Strange - when you look at the site for the Cutlass and Stingray, the two new colours are on , but all the others say discontinued... does that mean they are only doing them in 2 colours now?

jones4tone

I understand that California’s rules in response to COVID have required that they operate the factory with a significantly smaller number of employees in the building, so it’s not going to look like normal. They’re trying to optimize what they can deliver under the rules imposed by the state.

Whether that means some models may go on hiatus, or even be dropped, I don’t know. Hoping for the best for the crew in SLO.

Slick64

I'm hoping for some quilted Axis Tributes or Lava Burst with the same highly flamed roasted neck as my Music Zoo fuschia sparkle. That neck is amazing! I wish they were available on the Cutlass series.

St_G

If either Snowy Night or Amethyst Sparkle end up on the St. Vincent - assuming it's not dead forever- there may not be a power in the 'verse that can stop me.

GWDavis28

If either Snowy Night or Amethyst Sparkle end up on the St. Vincent - assuming it's not dead forever- there may not be a power in the 'verse that can stop me.

I think you might see the next iteration of it.

Glenn |B)

The_Logod

Ah yeah, 20th anniversary of the JP! So stoked to see what's coming. Unbelievable this design is 20 years old. Still looks so fresh - guess that's testament to a great design when it's timeless. Can't wait to finally get my JP6 soon! F*** Covid!

Dimi63

Hoping for a new AL colour .... maybe the one Albert lee is holding in the promotion shot ...? Just saying :)

jmmp

I like that snowy night color! If it is on a stingray or cutlass, I may have to make a purchase this year.

Top Bottom