• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Anacharsis

Where did they make a statement about it?
Nowhere. I called them.

Although the website has been edited since then - today it says for almost all models, almost all colors that the color is discontinued but more colors are coming soon, and to call them for more information. Which I already did, so I won't call them again. :)

Anacharsis

I guarantee there is more (colors and models) but I can't speak as to when they will be announced. Hopefully soon, even as a teaser!
I'm sure you have better info than I do. I'm going off of one call to Ernie Ball Music Man earlier this week. I was told we won't know the St. Vincent colors until "later this year," but maybe he was being nonspecific for the surprise. I have nothing against JP or those models, but they aren't for me. I'd considered a StingRay guitar, so I'll see what they offer it in.

Razzle

Maybe they are going to drop the different models colors each day. That Amethyst sparkle is interesting that's for sure.

instrument-75.png

Glenn |B)

I would LOVE to see this color option on a guitar.

If they tooled up for a certain color, seems they'd incorporate it into the guitar line. Don't they do that sometimes, when they offer colors they're often for both basses and guitars?

Astrofreq

I would LOVE to see this color option on a guitar.

Agreed! This is the combo I’ve been asking wanting for ages. Purple sparkle, white Pearl pickguard and gold hardware. Put this on a cutlass with a roasted maple fretboard and I am all in.

GWDavis28

Agreed! This is the combo I’ve been asking wanting for ages. Purple sparkle, white Pearl pickguard and gold hardware. Put this on a cutlass with a roasted maple fretboard and I am all in.

You never know could be offered in the Vault sometime.

Glenn |B)

Y2D

Hoping for a Morse (whether Y2D or standard) in tobacco... Missed my chance years ago on them!

Anacharsis

Well, it doesn't look like any more is going to be announced during the virtual "show" week. It's simpler for me to just presume there is nothing coming. That way, if there's an announcement in 3 weeks or 9 months, I'll be surprised. If I haven't spent the guitar gear budget by then, I'll check the announcement out!

Numb3r23

Well, it doesn't look like any more is going to be announced during the virtual "show" week.

The virtual NAMM is going on until sunday, so there's a slight hope. I am eyeing a cutlass where for all previous colors it says "COLOR DISCONTINUED - NEW COLORS COMING SOON!
PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR RETAIL AVAILABILITY" - so I am a tiny bit hopeful...

Gomnana

Anyone seen the new Sterling Axis models? Slightly disappointment there is no floyd version, but the blue finish looks really nice. It looks like a real flame finish? I've seen a few instagram posts, but not a lot of pics. Any idea when we'll see more pictures/videos?

RAIN27

This was the official response from the EBMM FB Page when I asked about new Majesty Colors...
“This is our NAMM Believe in Music lineup, stay tuned for more launches coming throughout the year!”.

Stratty316

So no new Axis colors from NAMM?

I'm hoping tomorrow (1/26 - EVH's B-Day) for new Axis colors. Seems a fitting tribute to EVH since 2021 is technically the 30th anniversary of the EVH model as well. If I'm wrong... then we wait.

GWDavis28

I'm hoping tomorrow (1/26 - EVH's B-Day) for new Axis colors. Seems a fitting tribute to EVH since 2021 is technically the 30th anniversary of the EVH model as well. If I'm wrong... then we wait.

That would be pretty cool honestly. Only time will tell. The purple EVH caused me to take notice of EBMM, wanted one badly.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom