• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Samhain

Hello all,
I’ve always been a tinkerer, I love to build guitars, mod them, etc.
I have an amazing collection of Gibson’s, Fenders and many one off custom warmoths.
I came across a good deal the other day on a EBMM reflex hardtail, pre-game changer.
I must say, this is my favorite guitar. Like, have I found the ONE? type favorite.
I can’t say enough about it, my band mates are sick of hearing me talk about it!
Everything about this guitar is quality and tone. I’ve honestly never found a completely stock guitar that has rocked me like one has. None!
With that, I’m playing everything from Mastodon to Pink Floyd and Trower, all with one guitar and getting tones that would make your momma cry!
I love it so much.
That is all!

GWDavis28

Wow congrats sounds like your loving it and then some.

But around here it doesn’t exist without pictures!!!

You must also be bummed that the Reflex model was discontinued so if you want another one used is gonna be your only avenue. Sorry man.

Guitars | Ernie Ball Music Man

Glenn |B)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JasonT

Welcome to the forum and congrats on finding an axe that really works for you! EBMM has a way of doing that. I have the 25th Anniversary version and it is an incredibly versatile guitar. Enjoy!

CaseyBall

Tai-Pan
Administrator
What pup config did it come with? From your post I'll guess HSH for the extra versatility.

Elona

@Samhain - Welcome from a fellow newbie. Sounds like you got an incredible collection. However, I'm with @GWDavis28 on this one. Let's see the good buddy :) - So I can live vicariously through your gear. Cheers!

Top Bottom