• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

kingdoublecut

Sweet guitar! I hope EBMM moves all models to the rounded pickup leg routes. So much more pleasing to the eye than the square cuts, and would accommodate both EBMM and Dimarzio pups..

Sleeping At Sea

I've been really interested recently in the JR model. I'm looking for an axe to be my 'heavy' guitar and for my next EBMM I want something a bit more out there visually.
The buckeye burl is pretty cool but man, that purple is really something!
These will pop up soon through dealers? .

Sleeping At Sea

I just ordered myself a Majora 6. Anyone else jump on one of these bad boys right away? Love that white sparkle too

View attachment 39436
Did you purchase yours direct? I think I'm gonna jump on this one too. The more I see it the more it appeals to me. Not normally a gold hardware fan but with the white pickups it's a really cool contrast. Also that natural binding...woah.
Be sure to post when it arrives!

QuantumFactor

Did you purchase yours direct? I think I'm gonna jump on this one too. The more I see it the more it appeals to me. Not normally a gold hardware fan but with the white pickups it's a really cool contrast. Also that natural binding...woah.
Be sure to post when it arrives!
Got it through Sweetwater, they had 2 6’s available yesterday. Should be here Friday!

Top Bottom