• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

Might be interesting to you because of this rather unusual use-case.

Part I: Madness by Kadirally | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Majesty into Fuchs ODS and captured with a UA OX. Orchestral stuff is from Spitfire Audio.
It's probably a bit too extreme for most ears but maybe a couple of you can still enjoy it.

I totally dig it. I love the Spitfire Audio stuff and have spent easily a nice used car worth of money on sample libraries. Which library is that?

Personally, I'm so into the orchestral side of it that I would love to hear it without guitar at all. But I'm weird. haha.

Excellent work!

Kadirally

@radrock

thanks for taking the time to listen and comment.

I used Tundra, Aperture Strings (Chamber/Symphonic), Hans Zimmer Percussion, Solo Strings and Eric Whitacre Choir.

If you would like to listen to something purely orchestral feel free to check out my recently uploaded piece 'She brings Justice'. It also features the aforementioned libraries.

She Brings Justice by Kadirally | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Kadirally

Love it! Great work. I love the song Sensuality. Really amazing stuff and beyond my capabilities for sure.

Here’s something I did a few years ago you might like.

The Broken Made New by Daniel Carlton - Listen to music

That is a sweet lovely tune of yours. If that's your style i might recommend 'British Drama Toolkit' from Spitfire... super playable and high gratification (and quite affordable).

Of course i used my Majesty on 'Sensuality' too. :D

Thanks again for listening and commenting :)

Top Bottom