• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sleeping At Sea

Hey all, so I just picked up my 2nd EBMM, the 2019 Target Burst Valentine BFR, what a stunner!
This is the first Valentine I've played and I am ecstatic with it. These are amazing guitars! Don't think I'll be putting this down in a hurry.

Some pictures below!

38793[/ATTACH]'] aqWk1MU.jpg
38795[/ATTACH]'] UtAeQHD.jpg

Attachments

• aqWk1MU.jpg
    aqWk1MU.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
  • UtAeQHD.jpg
    UtAeQHD.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3

Sleeping At Sea

Beautiful - I’ve got the same one. One of my fave finishes they did, next to the natural ones
It actually sounds as good as it looks too! Absolutely loving the tones on this thing.
Hey I have a couple of Q's if you don't mind?
So as mine was 2nd hand, I don't really know the full story behind it but I noticed that the strap buttons and the 2 large screws on each side of bridge are quite dull, not shiny like the chrome of the bridge/saddles and pickups. Reading the description I can see it was hardware is pewter, so this is right that they aren't shiny like the rest? Just wanted to check, otherwise might need to get some chrome polish out.
Also, my tremelo arm is very loose. I was reading the FAQ and it says that there is a small screw to tighten under the bridge but I really can't seem to see it. Have you had to tighten yours at all? Would love some tips. Thanks!

TripHazard

I tweaked my trem arm just a little. I did it when I changed strings so I didn’t have to fight to hold the bar down whilst reaching under with the Allen key
My posts are a little dulled too but I don’t know about the buttons cos I put strap locks on straight after I got it and shoved them in with buttons from my other guitars and haven’t looked at them since

Sleeping At Sea

Yeah it's definitely a struggle to get it to dive enough to get under there so that's a good idea, will look to tighten next string change!

Top Bottom