• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

jlf599

This... exactly... but for some reason I'm fine with 3 - P90's / MM90's or an HSH config...

Yeah. I can do SSS/HSS/HSH (never really played a 3 P90/MM90) and that takes some adapting since I usually play HH, but I can manage after a couple of minutes retraining my brain...but HHH never works for me no matter how much I WANT it to. :)

GoKart Mozart

1679762463447-png.41385

I've never see a Dargie 1 BP AL, that's awesome!!!!!! Would love to know what AL thinks of it.

Glenn |B)

See here!

Not really sure that it was technically part of the original Dargie run, but I may be wrong there.

GWDavis28

I wonder if Joe Bonamassa still has the orange one? He's been selling off his EBMM stuff.

Glenn |B)

GoKart Mozart

Cosmetic update:
Y'all remember the "Black Ice" pickguard color that MM offered about 10 or 12 years ago? I've always thought that color looked cool on red and blue guitars. Unfortunately, I didn't see it as a color option on Chandler's website but I emailed them and they had **1** sheet of it left, which is why they weren't advertising it on the site due to the limited available stock. Had them punch out a new one for the AL HH and I love it!

c1QKgbL.jpg

Top Bottom