• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

So here is NGD 4, so far we have the Pacific Blue Burst Axis Super Sport Hardtail/Piezo, then the new EBMM Vault Pinkburst Albert Lee SSS and the 20th Anniversary Silo Hardtail/Piezo.

So before I stated I could not deny or confirm another Albert Lee but now I can confirm another Albert Lee :) So there has been some talk on the forum lately about this particular model so here it is a Starry Night HH Albert Lee, roasted neck and ebony fretboard DOB is 12/27/16, so it was older than I thought when I bought it.

I got this off TGP, it was listed at a ridiculous price, I contacted the seller and said I have this much dinero and he accepted. It was very clean except for a slight smoke smell, needing new strings and the original black pickguard showed use.

So I ordered a new PG, and replaced the tone/volume knobs and got rid of the slight odor, all in all a great guitar in very good shape, so here we go, AL HH Starry Night.

5LKBnJ0.jpg
4EOMUQv.jpg
isCSOAC.jpg
dMbUE6k.jpg
o29c3BM.jpg

And a picture of the AL's on the wall of Balls
n4ctFMx.jpg

GWDavis28

Wow Keith great find, congrats. What pick guard are you thinking?

Glenn |B)

NickNihil

I gasped loud enough when I saw the picture that my wife heard it over the music playing and thought 'something had happened.' Holy smokes that's gorgeous. Message me if you decide you hate it :cool:

Ted

Congrats. That Starry Night finish is so great on the AL HH model. The neck is really pretty too; unique figuring there with the interweaving flames.

Sweat

Thanks guys, definetly this one was out of the blue was not looking for an AL ,but glad it happened.

xjbebop

Outstanding! Looks like you're trying to catch up to me... ;)
The Starry Night is possibly my favorite AL... really checks all the boxes for me.
Very hard to capture the in-person finish with photos...
But then, there's also the DD1 MM90 and the pink burst... and, and, and...

AAKKPaQ.jpg

ANf5t2E.jpg

Jalcom1

Very nice find! The white pick guard looks great with the Starry Night finish.

It can be extremely off putting to have a NGD, unbox a guitar and it smells like an ashtray. I received a guitar this week (older, non-EBMM) from Japan that smells like it has been on the road for the past 30 years 🤢 Good that you were able to clean that one up and make it enjoyable.

Top Bottom