• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Paulg2uk

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. I'm sure you've all seen the pics on the Music Man FB pages I posted yesterday but I thought I'd post on here as well just in case. My Majesty Nebula finally came in at the end of last week so I made the trip to GAK in Brighton to pick her up.

I'm really please with this guitar, it sounds awesome! looks awesome as well. Love the new pickups they definitely sound like they have more clarity then the sonic ecstasies that were in my monarchy model.

Anyway enjoy the photos!

Paul

Attachments

• IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 335
  • IMG_0589.jpg
    IMG_0589.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0592.jpg
    IMG_0592.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 213

GWDavis28

I'm not a finish top guy, but those Purple Nebula's are knocking it out of the park!!!

Congrats, enjoy that's a beauty.

Glenn |B)

Paulg2uk

Thanks Glenn,

I must admit I'm not really a quilt top guy but there's something about this guitar I'm loving. Especially the flame neck as well. I thought it was a no no with the chrome hardware and wanted black but it really sets the guitar off in person.

GWDavis28

Thanks Glenn,

I must admit I'm not really a quilt top guy but there's something about this guitar I'm loving. Especially the flame neck as well. I thought it was a no no with the chrome hardware and wanted black but it really sets the guitar off in person.

That's awesome, yah tend to prefer chrome myself and your right it looks stellar with the chrome.

Glenn |B)

Bill S

Hi guys,

I hope you are all well and keeping safe. I'm sure you've all seen the pics on the Music Man FB pages I posted yesterday but I thought I'd post on here as well just in case. My Majesty Nebula finally came in at the end of last week so I made the trip to GAK in Brighton to pick her up.

I'm really please with this guitar, it sounds awesome! looks awesome as well. Love the new pickups they definitely sound like they have more clarity then the sonic ecstasies that were in my monarchy model.

Anyway enjoy the photos!

Paul

Hi Paul

Great guitar - what was your experience like with GAK? I used to live in Brighton, and I remember the excitement when this huge Aladdin’s den opened, literally at the bottom of my street in the early 90s.

Top Bottom