• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Beerandbeards

This guitar was a looooong time coming. Axe Palace gave a big discount for a preorder paid in full back in December 2016. Of course I had to order it. As you know, this model had some delays due to the amount of preorders. So I dilengently waited, and impatiently messaged Nick at axe Palace monthly then weekly basis lol (sorry Nick).

Well it finally got here and you guessed it.... the wait was worth it. It was literally perfect out the box minus a slight tuning adjustment. Fit and finish is flawless. Fret edges are as smooth as the glassy gloss finish. I'm still in the honeymoon phase but I'm in love with the Sonic ecstasy pickups. Can't say enough about this guitar. So one majesty for standard/flat and one for D Standard. \m/.

Thanks to EBMM for another perfect instrument

agt

Big congrats, B&B! I know you waited patiently for a looooong time for that beauty. It looks killer and I bet it plays and sounds phenomenal. :)

fjk1138

Congrats!! Looks awesome. I almost bought the Black Knight but I didn't feel like waiting :):):)

johnnyboogie

I believe you could swap the cosmo black hardware on the Polar Noir for the black set; like the one on the Monarchy.

Ultra bad boy =D

Beerandbeards

I don't know if EB would allow me to get black hardware because it didn't come from the factory with it. I'd be all for it if they did though

johnnyboogie

I am pretty sure they would, as the Majesty (Original Majesty) comes with black hardware by default nowadays... =D

Why not drop them an e-mail?

Top Bottom