• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Astrofreq

It cost me an arm and a leg....

...but straight from Peach Guitars in the UK, here is my natural satin Valentine.
Sit back boys and feast your eyes on this. :)
The Valentine is a TONE MONSTER. Tonally, so much different than my other guitar, in the best way possible. The 20dB boost button is like a built in tube screamer and just absolutely pushes the amp beautifully.

The other tones are so sparkly and crisp, which complements my clean Strat tones in a different, but perfect way. This is really a incredibly well thought out guitar and I am so happy with it already.

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg
v4.jpg

v5.jpg
v6.jpg

v7.jpg

xjbebop

That's the one from your other post... I don't blame you for pulling the trigger!

...shame that neck wood is so defective.... :)

look_at_her

Congrats man , this thing is just unbelievable , let me be the first to say : Hey ! That neck sucks ! ;)
BTW , how did you manage to make a purchase and import to US in a " no time " ??? Did arm and leg money covered also the airline tickets ??? :)

banjoplayer

congrats! the neck is fabulous (like on all Valentines I have seen so far)
You have to update your signature (still "on the way")

Astrofreq

Congrats man , this thing is just unbelievable , let me be the first to say : Hey ! That neck sucks ! ;)
BTW , how did you manage to make a purchase and import to US in a " no time " ??? Did arm and leg money covered also the airline tickets ??? :)

The dealer charged 75 pounds and it was here in like 2 days. Peach Guitars in the UK is fantastic. They came down on their price to get it closer to the US pricing. Otherwise, I just couldn't have done it. They were great.

mtrejo

Wow! That neck is on FIRE!
EBMM and Mr. Valentine knocked it out of the park with all the super versatile yet low key pickup configs on this puppy.

What a beauty.

Astrofreq

BP, I totally agree. I thought the figuring on the body was so perfectly even and with the neck, it is really a stunner. Thank you so much BP. You knocked it out of the park with this guitar.

Seriously, if any of you see one of these in a store pick it up and plug it in. The tones are surreal.

Top Bottom