• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Sweat

So now for number 6 in time for US Memorial Day :) This one is kind of a pleasant surprise and glad I pulled the trigger. I know at least one other formite will like this ;)

So ran across one of these in a different config but decided to much to deal with , I like simple, KISS is my motto, then saw this so looked good and decided to do it.

2010 White Reflex hard tail with black bindings, except for the smallest of dings at the top of the head stock would swear it was never played except that it had bad strings on it, wont bash another manufacturer, still had the switching decal on it .

So here are the pics after a fret board clean and restring super slinkys sounds and plays great

BqK18VL.jpg
2uRYKW7.jpg
pQkzSjZ.jpg
aEkZlTd.jpg
GYwqTRi.jpg

LilSteve1

Man, your on a roll!! Don't think I've seen one in white. Maybe it's my ADD, but the PU rings look offset w 1 screw on one side and 2 on the other side. Congrats!

Sweat

Man, your on a roll!! Don't think I've seen one in white. Maybe it's my ADD, but the PU rings look offset w 1 screw on one side and 2 on the other side. Congrats!
Steve, some of these I had had for awhile just never did the NGD thing

JasonT

Good choice, Keith! It’s funny - I have been looking for this exact color scheme - bright white with black binding and pup rings - for a couple years and couldn’t find them. Now in the last several months, edhalen, you, and I have all picked one up. Must be a cycle. I still think the Reflex is the most under appreciated axe in the MM lineup. Congrats!

banjoplayer

nice reflex
these guitars are so underrated
mine got ignored for some years, even thought about selling it. but it had a great comeback in the last couple of weeks. I even played an entire gig using just the reflex. it was so great

edhalen

Welcome to the club Keith! Congrats! Loving mine more every day :). A truly underappreciated classic!

Top Bottom