• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

RichieZ

Been playing about a year... this is my first electric. Promised myself a good one if I stuck with it and this certainly is. Far too good for my ability... but scales sound spectacular! ;)

IMG_0011.jpg IMG_0012.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg IMG_0013.jpg

Last edited:

xjbebop

Congrats! That's a guitar that will last you a lifetime and give you very little trouble (if any...) along the way.

Fro

Very nice! If playing that doesn't keep you interested in guitar, nothing will. I'll bet you get many years of enjoyment out of it.

Stratty316

Welcome and keep at it. Don't let the days you feel like you've hit a roadblock discourage you. What I've learned is that for every leap forward I make playing I take 2 steps backwards... lol

RichieZ

Thank you all. Some days are certainly better than others... and those better days make it all worthwhile.

agt

Welcome to the EBMM club! That looks stunning and I have no doubt it plays and sounds equally great. May your new acquisition lead to many years of enjoyment as you grow and develop as a player - you are in for an amazing journey. Congrats and enjoy!

RichieZ

Thank you. I've seen that blue one you had posted on here... Absolutely gorgeous!!

jones4tone

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy that guitar! Nothing keeps you wanting to play like a guitar with the awesome feel and sound that EBMM makes. Congrats!

RichieZ

Thanks. Got it specifically because it was the guitar I would imagine wanting to pick up and play most. Same theory worked for my first acoustic. Still hate to put that one down... but it will probably be neglected for a while now. ;)

Welcome to the forum, and enjoy that guitar! Nothing keeps you wanting to play like a guitar with the awesome feel and sound that EBMM makes. Congrats!

fogman

Congrats! You'll find you play better with Music Man guitars as they are easy to play and are as smooth as butter

Top Bottom