• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

musikarero

Here are some follow up pics of one of my Albert Lee guitars. This is the trans gold with really nice birdseye that I hope will come out in the photo!

tvanveen

What a dude - $5000 in guitar gear, and cinder block bookshelves! ;)

musikarero

You got me on that one TV....LOL....I busted out laughing pretty good there...:D

tvanveen

I can jest because the truth hits so close to home...:)

Nice rigs.

That's a vibro king in #2, right? My next pruchase will probably be an upgrade on my '63 vibroverb RI. Right now I'm leaning towards an Allen.

musikarero

It is a vibro king. I've had a vibroverb too but gave it to my best friend years back. I've known him since high school and we've played together for well over twenty years now. I wish I had it back but I know he loves it dearly. I guess the amp is probably over ten years old by now and he has used the crap out of it. Still works and sounds great too. On a side note my wife absolutely hates my makesift bookshelf. I've always told her no one will ever see it....at least that was my argument before she read your post TV... :D Now she is TELLING me to get rid of it. Man oh man why did I have to post that pic...:D

spkirby

Keep the shelves....I think they're cool in a post industrial modernist way... ;)

What you save on shelving can get spent on guitar gear!!!!

Top Bottom