• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dibart77

OK guys! We're getting down to the wire. It's New Year's Eve! That means one guitar for today and then the motherlode is tomorrow to ring in 2014! The fifth NYNGD is a Silhouette in Cardinal Red Sparkle!

photo_0001.jpg

photo_0002.jpg

photo_0003.jpg

I am even more psyched by this Silhouette than I was with yesterday's Axis! Yes, this one has a rosewood fretboard as well, which is my preference these days. Yes, it has a floating Floyd. Sounds and plays AMAZING.

I really have to say, this Select Sparkle series is killer -- and I am generally not a big sparkle fan. I hope that the next color they pick is something equally classy and not something gaudy. Like maybe an Iceberg Sparkle (white) or maybe a dark blue. Only time will tell!

I'll be back tomorrow with the final NYNGD: New Year's New Guitar Day! And I think some of you will be floored... I'll give you two hints:

• NOT a sparkle
  • III

Thanks for looking everyone! Have a safe night tonight and Happy New Year!

P.S. I received a couple PM's about my collection and whether I play all of these guitars. :) The same question came up last year during my NYNGD posts and my answer was pretty detailed and well thought-out, so please check it out here!

Tollywood

Wow, that is a beauty, Jeff.

hmmmm, tomorrows hints have me thinking it's a sunburst Luke III with a rosewood neck.

Tubes4Tone

From a dedicated player of the Silhouette "series - including Silhouette Specials"...that is one sexy lookin' guitar. Congrats on adding this to your collection. :D

nicktao

YES! A blue sparkle series would sell like hotcakes! I know I'd immediately be on a blue sparkle JPX.

Top Bottom