• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

73h Nils

Man, I can't stand how that is actually a "solution" (re: the crushing). It's like compacting a Japanese R34.

Good save. Beauty quilt.

Razzle

How about that! Purple is your #1 guitar this year! Purple rules!!!

Love the Purple Nebula just can't afford it. Was lucky enough to get a Purple Monarchy Majesty.

That's a really cool story. I can't believe a circumstance like that would render an instrument like that to the garbage heap. Unbelievable. Glad of course it didn't happen

Thanks for the mention. But we all appreciate your contribution to this community and so enjoy your archive grade photos and all the work it takes to take them and share them.

Happy New Year Jeff!!

tbonesullivan

OH DANG. That color! I'm not really a fan of the Majesty shape unfortunately, but with THAT COLOR I could live with it. So magical and subtle.

cbc83

Jaw-dropping top and finish on that guitar! Thanks for the effort in taking those amazing pictures.

I really wish EBMM would make more Majesty guitars without the shield - and if they could drop that first fret inlay as well, my finger would pull the trigger FAST...

Keno

Not normally a Majesty fan myself, but that one is worthy of the #1 spot.

Thanks for your efforts Jeff and happy hunting 2021!

wannarock8

In the past I've received PM's about my collection and whether I play all of these guitars. :) The same question came up during my NYNGD posts a few years ago and my answer was pretty detailed and well thought-out, so please check it out here!)

Thanks for the link to your response to the question whether you play all your guitars. It's interesting to find out what others here do besides hang out on guitar forums, and nice to find out that others are on a similar journey.
I'm also working a day job, paying my bills, but I love music and guitars. I'm not a doctor or lawyer collecting high end music gear, but make enough of a living to pay my bills and have enough left over to over quite a few years equip a decent home studio, which includes some nice amps and guitars. I have enough time left after working and being back in school to write and record a song now and then. I'd hoped to get a lot more music released but I've managed to get some out there.
My guitars would get played a lot more if I'd gotten to write and record as much music as I'd planned to. Though I guess I've become somewhat of a collector, I primarily buy gear with the idea that the sounds I can get from it are ones I can use in my original songs. If the gear makes a riff or a solo sound great in a song I wrote, then the purchase is justified.

Last edited:
Top Bottom