• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

RocketMusic

I just received these from EBMM and thought they might be of interest to you guys. These are the official sales sheets for the 2018 Stingray and Stingray 5.

2018Stingray4.jpg
2018Stingray5.jpg

danny-79

The SR5 in the photo. I’m not sure if I want to play it or eat it ? Flagship model or what !!
(I think owning that would definitely help my 4vs5 dilemma!!!)

tbonesullivan

Dang. This is gonna be a tough year for GAS. But, I will be strong. I still haven't decided whether I want an SR4 Classic, or an Old Smoothie...

stu42

Me too - that's my top choice from this new offering - however I'm confused because cruise teal comes with a white pickguard??

I think that's the Chopper Blue you're looking at. From what I can decipher...it looks like they're not posting a little colour square for the colour of the bass that is shown in the photo. If you look at the SR4 sales sheet, they have a square for the Teal (which is shown with the black pick guard) but not the Natural colour, whereas, on the SR5 sales sheet they show a square for Natural but not Teal.

So, although there are only 11 colour squares, there are 12 colours available - one being the colour of the actual bass in the photo

Dargin

Ernie Ball Customer Service
The flyer is a mistake...The featured SR5 is Cruz Teal which comes with a white pg.

Last edited:
Top Bottom