• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

torch

they have a website? i don't get it. is olp the name or is it just saying its an officially licensed product?

jim friar

OLP is the name - but I can't find a site - I am very curious about the relationship they have with EBMM - is it like the PRS Santana SE model?

Estin

all i know is that would be weak if EB were involved with OLP, i don't like it when high qaulity companies make entry level spin-offs. sorta reflects bad on their high end instruments in my opinion. look at PRS's SE models, PRS is sorta a fashion with new metal bands as is, now all the kids that wanna pose as those bands will have a easier time doing it. i wish there wasn't trends and fashions in music gear, but just look, its either ibanez/Mesa or PRS/Mesa. sorta like a "tone in a box" you can buy at your local music store. don't get me wrong though, Mesa's are good and PRS are good. just would be nice to hear a original sound with those once in a while. ok, now i'm way off track..........

-Estin

Mike Pierce

Ernie Ball Customer Service
OLP

Ernie Ball licensed its designs to OLP, which is distributed by Davitt and Hanser. Any questions about OLP products are handled by Davitt and Hanser at (800) 999-5558. None of the OLP products are produced by Ernie Ball Music Man. Davitt and Hanser's website is www.sayhhi.com. I believe the page is still under construction.

Mike

Top Bottom