T2eC16dHJGYE9noojie6BRPjYLge160_57_zpse3811bb3.jpg

T2eC16JHJF8E9nnC6UY2BRPjYKKElw60_57_zps3c3a9777.jpg

T2eC16RHJGoE9nuQfRGBRPjYJ2Rl60_57_zps3e5f8ec3.jpg

Attachments

• $T2eC16dHJGYE9noojie6BRPjYLge1!~~60_57.JPG
    $T2eC16dHJGYE9noojie6BRPjYLge1!~~60_57.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 71

coldsummer

Look lovely doesn't it, I couldn't resist. Hope to have it next week sometime. Been hankering after an SSS to go with the HH and 3MM90 so this kind of completes the set. Have to brush up on my chicken pickin' skills though which currently sit somewhere below zero!

Sweat

Very Nice, looks like one of the GC runs on pearl white if so excellent choice great guitars just need to go HT.

Congrats on you killer trifecta:D

TSHOW

Look lovely doesn't it, I couldn't resist. Hope to have it next week sometime. Been hankering after an SSS to go with the HH and 3MM90 so this kind of completes the set. Have to brush up on my chicken pickin' skills though which currently sit somewhere below zero!

I love it......., You make me feel better with my addiction. I have been dreaming about a White Al....I don't know if I can play clean enough to handle all of that brightness.....I have been debating...HH....or what p/u configuration to get...if I pull the trigger again Anyway.., enough of me...CONGRATS.....on a beauty....What an awesome neck too.....:)

jvh

Nice guitar. Threads like this always scare me...I think of my little nephew and his ooops.

coldsummer

Thanks guys, I realise how fortunate I am.

SSS is quite a departure for me but I've been exploring different styles recently, due in large part to reduced movement in my finger joints. I've been playing with a more clean tone as well so I'm really looking forward to getting this. I've heard the AL single coils are very bright though!

Having said that I arrived home the other evening after a really challenging day at work, and just ripped the hell out of my green HH Al with a ton of high gain saturated modulated reverb'd and delayed goodness. I dread to think what it sounded like but it felt real good to me and put a smile back on my face. I guess we've all been there at some point!

Bluesboy82

Starting to build up a nice collection there. Where abouts did you get it from?

Come to think of it, where did you get your other MusicMan guitars from?

As a fellow Brit I am finding it hard to track down MusicMan guitars in th UK, specifically an Axis Super Sport in black with matching headstock, maple finger board and trem bridge.

coldsummer

Starting to build up a nice collection there. Where abouts did you get it from?

Come to think of it, where did you get your other MusicMan guitars from?

As a fellow Brit I am finding it hard to track down MusicMan guitars in th UK, specifically an Axis Super Sport in black with matching headstock, maple finger board and trem bridge.

I got it from the USA, as I do with majority of my EBMM guitars. It takes a bit of courage because you have to buy them blind and pictures tend to flatter guitars. It doesn't always work out cheaper once you factor in up to $400 for shipping (FedEx or UPS, never USPS), then a lot more for import duties but the main benefit is the sheer choice available in the States compared to the UK. I've bought a couple of new EBMM from authorised dealers in the UK but generally I buy used. I have bought a new one from the States one time but I had to get an American buddy to buy it for me then ship it over which meant I didn't have a warranty as I was technically the 2nd owner. USA dealers, large or small, will not sell abroad because it contravenes their agreement with EBMM which is fair enough but it means we can't take advantage of some of the crazy deals on offer over there through some of the larger outlets like GC and MF. That's probably just as well as I would probably end up with Balls coming out of my ears, in a manner of speaking!

Keep an eye out on the for sale section of this forum, I will be listing some of mine very shortly once I can decide which ones to let go. I don't have the exact one you are looking for, but I have a black Reflex and Pacific blue burst Axis both with maples boards which I am considering letting go.

Bluesboy82

From asking other UK EBMM players, buying from the USA appears to be a common route to getting what you want for a reasonable price. It’s just the buying blind thing that concerns me.

I'm always scanning the for sale thread on here and checking ebay so I will keep checking in and hopefully catch which guitars you (reluctantly) put up for sale.

Top Bottom