• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

cyoungnashville

Chief Fanboi-ardee
Post 'Em If You Got 'Em!!

i love it when people post links to the music they are creating with their ebmm instruments / equipment. if its cool w bp and the forum powers that be (read: the real, real boss= lordbingo) i think we should encourage members to post more of their ebmm fueled creations on the forum (by linking to them, so its not bp's bandwidth). its inspiring and a great opportunity to see how others are using their ebmm gear to create. many times its in new ways we (jack) had not thought of yet. (sometimes for good reason, see my mp3 in synth thread , hahah). not to mention it feels good to put something you created, or were a part of, out there for people to hear. so, all that to say... if you got something groovey, dont hold out on us..bring it on!!!

JayDawg

Here are a couple of videos I did of me playing some Crystavox songs. I was wanting to re-learn the bass lines again and I wanted to see how the songs would sound with my Music Man bass that was my first and only one at the time. I messed up a few times but overall I was really impressed with the Sterling 4H bass that I was using.

Crystavox
The Big Picture
The Bottom Line

YouTube - Kenosistoblood's Channel

Crystavox
Break Down The Wall
The Bottom Line

YouTube - Kenosistoblood's Channel

bovinehost

Administrator

This always makes me laugh because it sounds like I think I'm getting paid by the note. I swear, I'm not always this annoying.

Note my technically superb vocal bits.

Bongos and country music, babeeeee.

Last edited:

stu42

Okay....I'll throw this out there. This recording leaves a lot to be desired but...wth. It's an unfinished idea I came up with a few years ago and the ending comes a little, shall we say, abruptly. :) Lo-fi drum track courtesy of my looping software. Guitar and bass (unintentially lo-fi) by me.

Used my Bongo 5HS for this one.

SoundClick artist: Stu42 - page with MP3 music downloads

The link also has info about the inspiration for the song and all that crud.

DTG

Great idea this is gonna fill my morning for me !
Hat is a good site for putting up mp3's the only way I know how to put music is YouTube but is there a site that will host mp3's ?

oli@bass

Great idea this is gonna fill my morning for me !
Hat is a good site for putting up mp3's the only way I know how to put music is YouTube but is there a site that will host mp3's ?

Haven't tried it yet, but SoundCloud looks promising.

zuma

Okay, here is a quick one from me. I had been thinking about this little jam of mine and this thread inspired me to dig it out. This was recorded on a cassette 4-track ages ago. I seem to remember that I doubled both parts for a chorus effect. This was my old 3-band Stingray that I sold like an idiot. The picture below was from around the same era (1990 or so).

http://zumaz.com/audio/MusicMan/music_man_loop.mp3

jazz_combo_medium.jpg

cellkirk74

I hope I did not annoy anybody with my first post.
Here is something new, not punkrock:

m*gic t*uch
A classic song we are working at right at the moment, recorded on last week's practice session for the singer and the missing part of the horn section to practice to.

That is the Big Al 5 roasted in passive parallel mode and the D.I out of he GB shuttle to that hard disk recorder we have in the practice place...

Addison

Here's a song that my old band TECHNOCRACY did for a Metallica cover compilation we were asked to do in '02...

I used my lefty '96 SR4... Natural Velvet/Rosewood.

Ride the Lightning

Enjoy!

Top Bottom