• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

9M2E

I just got a tascam dp004 used and decided to give it a quick spin and put it on sound cloud...and now i stumbled accross this tread! recorded with the sexy beast in my avatar pic.

www.soundcloud.com/jason-gardner-6

Last edited:

keko

Home amateur video played by Keko.
Bass line is played over amazing tune from Croatian smooth jazz composer & saxophonist Igor Gerzina, Wireless Connection / album Metropolis (P) & (C) 2012. Status Production (Zagreb, Croatia)
Best regards and thanks maestro Igor Gerzina for the permission to record this video for my personal satisfaction!

Sorry for some mains AC 50Hz noise during this video, I apologize for that! :eek:

keko

Nice playing, Keko. Sounds good. What were your settings?

Unfortunately I don't have a properly gear at home to make some better recordings, however, ...it was played on bridge H in parallel, active, low-mid 30% boost, hi-mid flat, bass & treble just a slight minimal boost, just about 5% I think.
I added some one knob compressor, about 10%, through my micro bass combo amp.
Because that amp DI out I had a problem, 'cause my vintage PC sound card doesn't have balanced DI input, so I couldn't use GND lift, ...result is lots of Mains AC 50 Hz noise in this record, ...sorry about that! :eek:
Will do some PC gear changes for the next one! ;)

...of course, EB Cobalt 5 strings...

Last edited:

backagain1

Home amateur video played by Keko.
Bass line is played over amazing tune from Croatian smooth jazz composer & saxophonist Igor Gerzina, Wireless Connection / album Metropolis (P) & (C) 2012. Status Production (Zagreb, Croatia)
Best regards and thanks maestro Igor Gerzina for the permission to record this video for my personal satisfaction!

Sorry for some mains AC 50Hz noise during this video, I apologize for that! :eek:

Keko, I LOVE the tone you're getting out of that bass!! Incredible!

backagain1

keko

I think that You have such a great bass tone, ....not just a fingers, we already know that, ...but this Stingray and Your knowledge how to tune it (tone blend) it's just amazing!

Well done!

Twinkiyhh

Hi guys! I´m new to this forum just wanted to share one of my covers where i´m playing my newly acquired SR4 hope you enjoy :)

By the way, was a huge inspiration listening to some of you guys work! Huge props!

Top Bottom