• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

dmarotta

Here is a link to a Taylor's Blues. A new track I played on for Carl Verheyen's new cd " Mustang Run " out this week.Greg Bissonette is on drums and Jim Cox on B 3.
I used my 5HH 25th Anniversary . The signal path was as follows: Bass into Basswitch IQ direct into console . A line out from the Basswitch into my 1960 Ampeg 25watt Fliptop miked with an old Telefunken tube mic.
The final mix was 75% amp and 25% direct.

Carl Verheyen Songs | ReverbNation

Mabongohogany

Here is a link to a Taylor's Blues. A new track I played on for Carl Verheyen's new cd " Mustang Run " out this week.Greg Bissonette is on drums and Jim Cox on B 3.
I used my 5HH 25th Anniversary . The signal path was as follows: Bass into Basswitch IQ direct into console . A line out from the Basswitch into my 1960 Ampeg 25watt Fliptop miked with an old Telefunken tube mic.
The final mix was 75% amp and 25% direct.

Carl Verheyen Songs | ReverbNation

Nice; Carl has some taste & feel- The track w/ Robben Ford- awesome. Great team-up!

Thanks for sharing your music, guys.

This song was recorded using the 1976 Stingray #001000 through an LA610 direct to the console.

The Guy's a Surfer - YouTube

The producer did not mix the bass very loud but in the quiet part starting 2:04 you can hear it clearly.

keko

Hi guys,

check my new home amateur YouTube video!

The sound and sight from the Balkans with Bongo 5 H content, nice groovy ethno-fusion-folk tune in G Minor from "Balkan Beat Orchestra" played by myself:

T-bone

That's freakin fantastic Keko! Love the groove!! And the way you bring in some funk is very tasteful.

I love it!!

tbone

keko

Thanks guys,

...MK Bass Weed, ...I believe the basic rhythm is Latino-American Rumba (main theme, not the intro), ...but a little bit converted into the Balkan-Gypsy groove we call "Šota" (Shota). Some high educated musicians maybe could tell more, especially drummers, ...however, it's regional ethno-rhythm and music genre, ...I think it's unique in the world!

backagain1

Hi guys,

check my new home amateur YouTube video!

The sound and sight from the Balkans with Bongo 5 H content, nice groovy ethno-fusion-folk tune in G Minor from "Balkan Beat Orchestra" played by myself:

I like it!!! Great sound. Are those the original strings?

tunaman4u2

You have a 3 y\o daughter named Gianna too? ha ha! Mine only sings the Wheels on the Bus!
Life is good bro, thats a great moment

Last edited:
Top Bottom