• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

xjbebop

The point is MM guitar photos that are nice to look at. Think calendar, or framed and hanging on a wall, or a pretty photo competition.

Let’s be creative and make of that what we will.

Maybe I should ask EBMM if we can run a competition?
Ah so! According to that criteria, I've got plenty of pics! I'll only add a few more though to give everyone else room to add...

o66sNjS.jpg

Sweat

So my new pictures are going to be delayed but I do like the idea Dr Kev has to do a calendar, maybe a 2024 one

Smellybum

Summer is over here in the Scottish Highlands.... it was a Tuesday 2 weeks ago...

So the light isn't awesome, but the new 2023 Holy Ball Trinity sure works. My Valentine arrived yesterday (new thread coming) I can cover every tone I'd ever want with these 3, plus they're really pretty to look at. IMG_2265 SMALL.jpg

fbecir

Smelly,

I remember a photo you posted a long time ago : there were snow, a Musicman guitar, a Scot ... and no clothes

I am sure this photo fit the bill of a pretty picture ...

Ted

First off... Holy crap that green/white Armada is one of the prettiest guitars I've ever seen. Really drives home what an original design that model was. That blue Albert Lee is very nice too.

Congrats on that new buttermilk Valentine! I've not seen one color/finish on the Valentine that I've not found beautiful-- but the Trans Buttermilk is the best if I had to pick just one. I spent a few hours last night playing both of my Valentines-- best sounding and feeling instruments ever. Looking forward to your upcoming thread.

Here's a random pic I took a few months ago:
F1544532-FA69-4FDC-B9B3-1946A1A883C2_1_105_c.jpeg

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
But seriously, don’t we need a competition or even a Calendar? How many people would be up for buying a Calendar if we produced one? Do you think we could get people to submit “pretty“ pictures of their guitars, that we can turn into a calendar?

fbecir

But seriously, don’t we need a competition or even a Calendar? How many people would be up for buying a Calendar if we produced one? Do you think we could get people to submit “pretty“ pictures of their guitars, that we can turn into a calendar?

Kevin, calendars with guitars do not sell. Calendars with naked women sell. Perhaps we have to try calendars with guitars played by naked women ???

Sweat

Yep no competition but I think a knucklehead calendar would be awesome, would love one hanging in my home office.

Smellybum

There are lots of options for places that allow people to do custom calendars. Cost us about $20 to $30 per calendar for 8.5” x 11”.

I could happily do the work to put the calendar together, and people can just order the calendar themselves whenever they want.
I've been gong to the gym since my last full frontal nude EBMM calendar pic - count me in !

PeteDuBaldo

So I’m in the US for the next 7 weeks, family vacation/summer migration to lovely Buffalo, NY. I took a photo this morning to show how weird the sunlight is coming through all the Canadian wildfire smoke. Even though it’s 4 hours after sunrise and the sun is high in the sky, it looks the color you get an early evening. So I took a photo of it and the photo looks really nice and I thought “why don’t we turn this into a fun thing to do this week”? So here we go.

Rules:

Must feature an EBMM guitar.
Must be pretty.

Here’s my contribution…

View attachment 42016

@DrKev you are but a 6hr drive from me! Please try and stop in for a visit - the views can be incredible!

FB_IMG_1690041447939.jpg

FB_IMG_1690041442826.jpg

DrKev

Somewhere between Paris, Dublin, and Buffalo
@DrKev you are but a 6hr drive from me! Please try and stop in for a visit - the views can be incredible!

Google says 5h45m! I would really so love to visit but I can’t make any promises. Long COVID robs me of all my energy, and my wife would have to be up to the driving, but if we decide on road trip your way, you’ll be the first to know!

Top Bottom