• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Bluesboy82

Where do you get your EBMM guitars from?

I live in Derby (Midlands) and the amount of guitar shops that stock any EBMM guitars is slim at best.

Guitars4you have a small selection of Axis Super Sports and a couple of Reflex models but thats it.

Thanks.

Barny

It all depends on how far you are willing to travel, what you want to try out and if you want to buy something from a shop or place a custom order.

I buy all my guitars from Coda-Music in Stevenage, they have great prices and I have bought stuff they have in store and placed custom orders and they do great deals and although they dont carry a lot of stock, they will order you anything (If you are prepared to wait).

HOWEVER, when I first wanted to try Musicman guitars out I went to Knighton Music (my other half is from Wales so went there when we were visiting the in-laws) and they have a HUGE selection of MusicMan guitars (I would have bought one from Knighton if I had the money at the time).

Last edited:

Spudmurphy

Knighton guitars - largest stock of EB guitars I have seen in a guitar shop in the UK.

Great country side - make a day of it.

Nice guys in the shop too.

Well worth a visit.

Jamie M

I got mine from Guitars4you. Apart from the ones above ther is also a shop called world guitars in Gloucester that stock a few tasty EBMM guitars.

lukeuser78

Both mine from Machinehead Hitchin, they seem to be doing nothing these days in EBMM, same stock at same price!!! Shame, they have a nice Silhouette!

GRyder

I got mine from Cooks in Norwich, but it was one of only two they had in. PMT in Norwich had a Luke and an AL at the same time - which gave me some comparison.

Guitar Guitar in Birmingham (the first place I toched a MM) has ~4 or so.

Top Bottom