• Ernie Ball
  • MusicMan
  • Sterling by MusicMan

Smellybum

you're right Spud, they were mega cheap at the end- I think I paid £129 each for the last 3 I bought from that shop in Birmingham. I loved the rough finish, felt like you could do what you want to them and it didn't matter. They (like most EBMM guitars) were years ahead of their time. The neck finish put me off keeping mine, but even at (I think) the original UK RRP of £499 each I would buy 5 tomorrow. I see the keyboard warriors of reverb and eBay looking for a £1k + now - insane.com but good luck to them. Hope all is well with you my friend, still waiting on my work trip to Cardiff for that beer (or 20 ) I owe you ;)

banjoplayer

glad I snapped a SUB1 used and cheap.
regret that I bought not one or the other EBMM when used prices here in EUR were ridiculous sometimes.... bought a Silo in 2008 for ~740 € and sold it for the same. don´t miss this one, but maybe an Axis with MM90 or an AL MM90....

GWDavis28

I regret not getting the Cinnamon JP6.
There was just one on Reverb I believe.

Glenn |B)

Bri440

Sold my 20th Anniversary Silo that I bought from Pete Dubaldo. I definitely regret that, but I needed the cash. On the bright side looking for a replacement now!

GWDavis28

Sold my 20th Anniversary Silo that I bought from Pete Dubaldo. I definitely regret that, but I needed the cash. On the bright side looking for a replacement now!
They are out there, whatcha looking for in a 20th?

Glenn |B)

daneford

A few regrets:

Wish I had hung onto my 20th I got from Glenn. I sold it for too little, then had the opportunity to buy it back for double the price and pretty dinged up. I passed.

Wouldn't mind having my black silo with floyd back either.

That dargie gold roller in my local GC for a reasonable price. Played great. Didn't know what it was and mainly used trem guitars at the time, so I passed.

Not purchasing Sweat's blue gold roller years ago. I still remember that one.

Oh well, I've still got two silos and two silo specials, so I'm doing fine.

GWDavis28

A few regrets:

Wish I had hung onto my 20th I got from Glenn. I sold it for too little, then had the opportunity to buy it back for double the price and pretty dinged up. I passed.

Wouldn't mind having my black silo with floyd back either.

That dargie gold roller in my local GC for a reasonable price. Played great. Didn't know what it was and mainly used trem guitars at the time, so I passed.

Not purchasing Sweat's blue gold roller years ago. I still remember that one.

Oh well, I've still got two silos and two silo specials, so I'm doing fine.
I ran across an old for sale listing at a music store of the 20th (Boat wake) the other night.

Glenn |B)

Top Bottom